Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Air Gear Anime




Hi ! my name is Khairul and I am an Anime fans.


Ever since childhood, I have always love Anime. My earliest encounter with Anime was
the Transformer series. I thought, wow! this is so cool!


Though I have always wondered why the Decepticon is way cooler and have better weaponry than the Autobots. And yeah, I cried when Optimus sacrifice himself at the end of the Transformer movie.
Hey, i was a kid. I did not know they gonna revived him later.


Since then, I have moved on to various Anime series, such as Macross a.k.a Robotech
( love the shape shifting robots! ) and many others...


I discovered Air Gear back in 2008, and i just love it. I read the manga first since i'm a big fan
of Ito Ōgure a.k.a "Oh! Great". ( other works include "Tenjho Tenge" and "Silky Whip" )


It revolves around the life of Itsuki Minami, a.k.a "Baby Face" and his group of friends.
The story follows their use of "Air Treks", sort of like an inline skates on Steriods.


The manga became the winner of the 2006 Kodansha Manga Award in the shōnen category, the Anime have among the best Soundtracks I have ever heard.


Please enjoy my blog, and it is still a work in progress.


Feel free to comment so that i can improve this blog...have fun!




Check out my next post: Intro to Air Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment