Sunday, May 13, 2012

One Piece anime Video Collections

Hello.


I have always enjoyed the One Piece anime manga and comic, but to me, the video is more enjoyable in comparison to other media medium. Maybe it's the catchy opening theme songs, maybe it's the animation itself.


But, through the videos, I get to experience the emotions of One Piece anime. 
When something happens, be it a happy situation, or sadness, or funny, it get through. 


Loud and clear.


So, I have decided to create a series of post. Consisting moments that I like the most from all the video series of One Piece. This is gonna takes a while, maybe a long while considering there's 600+ episodes to go through.


But hey, how to share the love of Anime without some hard work, right?


Do hope you'll enjoy my post. And thanks for being patience as I edited and upload these "Best Moments of One Piece anime" one at a time.


As of today, I have only 3 from my Youtube Channel. 2 of them is just the opening theme song of One Piece. The 3rd is my first attempt at video modification? video blog? I combine pictures of Sunny Lin, a really beautiful cosplayer, cosplaying as Boa Hancock, with an opening theme song of One Piece anime.


Enjoys...






Check out my next post : Episode 01 Video - Luffy vs Alvida

No comments:

Post a Comment